Friday, March 31, 2006

.............(I combed my hair!!!)...................
Tomorrow is the only morning that ill have off of work for a week. Now that im working full time I have little time to do much so nights before a morning off are my nights to have fun. So what am I doing tonight? drinking... alone... in my room... but I am listening to music and I may put in a movie later; exciting I know...

I call up people, and no one answers their phones... Those who do are busy or out of town. So on my one night; here I sit....

I had to shut my computer off have way thought the day today because it was making me sick. I was in a totally shitty mood and sitting at a computer wasn't helping me at all. Im not sure why I was so down... Maybe because it was a shitty day outside, or maybe its because iv been seeing things I don't want to. (figuratively speaking)

Tonight, Trevor, my boss's 4 year-old son, brought out a cup of ice cream for me half way though working... It was the nicest thing someone had done for me in months. The kid is like my little brother; iv known him before he could even talk. And now that he's 4 (almost 5) he talks far far too much!