Friday, April 07, 2006

My booze connection may be leaving earlier than I hoped. Jake says he's sick of living here, so he might be moving to LAX very soon. Ill have to drop like $300 down on enough booze to last me a while... or just stop drinking on the weekends.
I have ANOTHER calc quiz today... damn it. I don't really need to take it; we have 5 quizzes total, and the professor drops the two lowest grades... and iv already got two A's and a B+, im happy with that.
Im so fucking tired already and its not even ten in the morning yet. Every morning when I get up I think to myself: "Alright, tonight im going to bed early." it never happens though. I almost died on the way to school when I started to fall asleep behind the wheel.... well I didn't really fall asleep, but it was damn close. I need more caffeine...