Thursday, April 06, 2006

Im writing this post kind of late today because iv been busy up until now. Work, school, work, shave, shower, laundromat, Chinese, blog.

I cut myself shaving tonight, but I didn't die, so no party yet.

Today is about over for me and its about fucking time... Tomorrow is Friday and that makes me happy. I had a psych test today and who the fuck knows how well I did; I don't even wanna guess anymore. It was so fucking nice out today; for a while before my test I went outside and just laid in the sun... It was great.

One more day until my trip to Chicago to look at the architecture and "marvel in the beauty", and Tuesday im skipping class to go back to Chicago and hang out with kira for the afternoon... im really looking forward to it.

Iv become addicted so something new... Its called "The Sopranos". Ever hear of it?