Friday, April 07, 2006

Im feeling totally numb today; people are just flying by me.
my fortune cookie said this to me; "You don't need strength to let something go, you only need understanding." It couldn't relate to what has been on my mind anymore than it already did. I kind of feel like an idiot for even going about things the way I have. Iv let day dreams take over my real life and fool me into thinking things are better than they really are. Looking back at times where there was happiness and just reliving them in my mind has to stop or it will only get worse. Iv been holding on to feelings for far too long; feelings that I think actually died long ago on one end, but not mine... Not yet.

It's strange how much the weather seem to affect my mood. Shitty weather, shitty mood. I just need to stop looking outside. Im feeling very young right now, im listening to Nirvana, something I did a lot 5 years ago... It reminds me of young summers where I didn't have a job and just relaxed and slept in untill 1 in the afternoon and when I woke up I would just go outside, swing, and listen to music; I hate getting old.

(picture by jake)