Thursday, April 13, 2006

Every time I get turned down I think to myself "Fine, im done with this. That was the last time." But it never happens that way... Because there I am next week asking the same questions and getting the same answers. Yet every time I think the same exact thing. Why do I do keep doing it when all I get is rejection? Not even I know...

Anyways enough about that for the time being... Now to continue with my Chicago story.

Topics of conversation with Kira included:
  • Canada vs America
  • Huge cities (Chicago) vs small cities (Horicon, where I live)
  • My Wisconsin accent vs her Canadian accent
  • Winnipeg
  • my future trip to Winnipeg (this summer)
  • sushi
  • my sheltered little life
  • blogging (duh)
  • male statue cock sizes
  • music
  • how lame I am for not being able to stay in Chicago with her because I had to be at school to take some tests the next day
  • peer pressure
  • aborigines

I know there was much more... Subjects such as "male statue cock sizes", "peer pressure", "my lameness", and "aborigines" were post-rum. Being 21 and in America Kira picked up some spiced rum from a liquor store while I went and got us two large cokes from Subway... put the two together and fun times are sure to follow.

My plan to be well out of Chicago before it got dark out didn't quite work out. I went to the concert for a very little bit and watched the first two songs of the guy who was opening for KT Tunstall. By then it was about 7:45 and I had to get on the road. I said my goodbye to Kira, gave her a hug, and was off...

The real fun of the day came when I was trying to get the fuck outa Chicago (NOT FUN AT ALL!!) It was dark, raining, and I couldn't see anything do to having my contacts in for too long. And because the roads in Chicago are all fucked up, I miss the one I was supposed to be on and ended up getting lost for about half an hour. Eventually I asked someone how to get to Milwaukee... And was on my way home.