Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No philosophy class was the highlight of my day.

Ever have one of those days that just suck? Try having months of those days. Today's shittiness is that I think I have a cold in my ear or something like that; cause its fucking killing me! I took a vicodin after class, but that just made me pass out for a while before work.

The subject in psychology right now is marriage and divorce. The class was asked who was all married; three are, one is engaged and 22 (out of 35) see themselves getting married with-in the next five years; I was not one of these 22. Our teacher looked around the room just guessing who will be getting married some time in there life. He looked at me and just laughed, it was a negative laugh... im not even joking...

Iv started thinking about why I drink on the weekends; it might just be because I have nothing to do, or maybe because it makes me numb and allows me to not feel shitty 24/7 like I have been. Amber, my ex, has been trying to "reach out" it seems... because she is feeling equally as shitty she can, to a point, relate. Right now, any company is good company.

Jake is moving out at the end of next week... This means:
  • room to myself
  • no more booze connection
  • one less person to hang out with
my ear fucking hurts....