Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So I didn't even stay at school all day yesterday, soon after I wrote my blog post I was on my way home. I just didn't feel like going to calc...

I was asked to go out on a double date type thing this Friday in an attempt to hook me up with someone and get me out of the house. I graciously declined the offer. I don't know the girl personally, but I know of her. She seems really nice, but not for me. That and I don't wanna be hooked up with someone; that's not how I roll. As depressing as it can be, ill stay single for a while yet... see what just happens on its own for now; ya know?

In the next two weeks I have two large papers to write; one for philosophy and one for psychology. Both are major grades, I know ill end up putting them off until a couple days before they are due; but I don't really care. After these papers are done all the stress will be lifted off me and ill be able to full relax once again.

Things I plan to do this summer:
  • sleep
  • party
  • drink
  • go to Canada to party and drink
  • sleep
  • work
  • blog
  • sleep
  • drink
  • have sex
  • eat
  • try and get in better shape while being hung over
  • masturbate
  • sleep