Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I know that everyone says "I don't care what people think of me". And this statement is total bullshit and the person saying it knows it. I say it and I know that its bullshit... Everyone cares. I go to a school loaded with people I don't know, and to some small point, I care. Not a whole great deal but to a point. If I truly didn't care then I would dress in rags and not care if I look totally shitty... And sometimes I do. Im not to sure where im going with all of this... but my picture today just made me think of it. Yes, that's me in pinstripe boxers.

Jake, my older brother, will be out of the house for good on Friday. Before he only lived less than an hour away. Now he will be about 3 hours away... So visits will be less frequent. He has been my roommate for the past 7 months; he'll be missed.