Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I was talking to my friend/exgirlfriend after class yesterday and she told me that her current boyfriends thinks that her and I are having 'an affair'. I found it quite funny. I haven't so much as given her a kiss on the cheek, let alone have an affair. And to be totally honest I wouldn't want to do anything with her after she's been with her KKK-nazi-white-power boyfriend; the thought of it makes me want to vomit (its nothing personal against her).

My psych paper is just about finished after two months of procrastinating. Then I have to start another one... fuck!

Right now where is some shitty band playing out in the school's court yard. I think it's some local band whose musicians go to my school. Id much rather sit in here (the computer lab) and listen to a real music like Matt Good or Pearl Jam. Speaking of which, I need to get their new album...