Thursday, May 04, 2006

I had a spontaneous mini class reunion last night. Just as I was about to sit down and eat my dinner I got a call from my friend Melissa, who I haven't seen in quite some time. "Come to BD with us." ... "Whose us?" ... "Me and Rachel" ... "Yea sure." I never asked why or what for; I was just bored. We smoked a little on the way there and we met up with a friend of ours, Tim, who recently got back from army shit in Texas. He was doing the whole Huck Finn and fishing down by the dam and broke out a bottle of some apple wine type stuff that we drank down relatively fast... It was a decent night out. Mostly we just asked each other "So what have you been up to?" I had very little to say on this subject

Mel: "So Nate, how's life?"
Nate: "Not bad, not good. Im bored a lot."
Mel: "Loser."
Nate: "Haha, not to much has changed huh?"
Rach: "Lets listen to 80's music."

I thought that tomorrow was my mom's birthday; I was wrong. It's actually today so I should probably stop on the way home from class today and buy her some flowers and a card.

My stomach just made a weird noise.