Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Im bummed out/pissed off today and I have a very good reasons to be...

Last night I found out that Radiohead is going to be in Chicago for two nights this summer and that all of the tickets are sold out! The only way ill get to go is if I drop down $500 for the two tickets that I need. Fuck that. I saw them three years ago, so ill live.

This morning at work I had to listen to country music. I hate country music; it makes me wanna blow my fucking brains out! To top it off the idiot DJ got a speeding ticket that morning so in between every song he has to say some dumbass comment about that. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB RED NECK!!!! I could take it anymore and turned it off as soon as my boss walked away.

Another thing I couldn't fucking stand about the country station I was forced to listen to is the people that call in. They are all inbred hicks who talk with a deep Wisconsin accent that makes my head want to explode. Its 'North' NOT 'nort'; its 'Hi there' NOT 'eh dare' (*BAAMMM* my head explodes). And sure everyone has some sort of accent, I know I do; but not like that. And if I ever do start sounding like that I wanna be shot...

One thing that is making my day is that today is the last day of classes for my first year of college... All I have to do is take my finals and im free for 15 weeks.