Saturday, May 13, 2006

What a night... I wish I could remember it all in clarity; but alas alcohol has dimmed my fragile young mind. The plans I had with a friend got cancelled so I called up my friend Nikki who was in town for the weekend. She came by for a little while, had a few beers with me, and watch some 'That 70's Show' (being a fan like myself). She didn't stay too long and soon I was left all alone with a bunch of beer and Mikes Hard lemonade. So, seeing is that I had already started drinking, it seemed foolish to stop and go to bed with just a buzz on (when I go, I go all the way!).

My four favorite hobbies include:
  1. Drinking (with ladies)
  2. Blogging
  3. Masturbation (with or without ladies (there is always a happy ending))
  4. Getting drunk and calling up people from Canada so I can ramble on about random things then blog about it in the morning while being totally hung over.
Last night's drunk phone call was with the lovely ShaZ!
Now, some of the details of what we talked about are a bit fuzzy to me; and she can recall them much better than I. All I know is that it was the high point of my week.