Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One year down...

...Many more to go

I just finished up my freshman year in college and it feels damn good! My last final of the year (philosophy) took me less than 30 minutes to take. Whether or not I did good on it is still up in the air...

My last post said that I was going to use yesterday to study for this final. But in reality I used it to watch music videos and sleep. Even though it was a beautiful day outside the only time I went out was to get the mail (I got nothing of course).

To make this day better (and worse) I got paid. "SWEET!" I thought to myself "MONEY!". It was then that I remember all the shit that I need to pay for:

  • New tires and an enlinement - $300 (at least)
  • Gas bill - $160
  • Pay back Clay for money borrowed - $370
  • Cell phone bill - $70
  • Alcohol and other drugs - $60 (at least)
  • The ability to sit on my ass and veg-out for the next 15 weeks - Priceless