Sunday, May 21, 2006

A weekend of getting fucked up turned out to be one of the few weekends that I didn't drink or smoke things other than cigarettes. Though the whole weekend wasn't a waste, my Friday night was actually very pleasant. Saturday (other than the early morning hours) on the other hand can kiss my fucking ass! I got very little sleep before work in the morning, which didn't bother me at all, it was really my afternoon and straight into the night hours that pissed me off. First off I was late for work when my thirty minute mid-afternoon nap turned out to be three hours and thirty minutes long to which I was awoke by a call from my boss's wife asking where I was. I hurried my ass to work where I did things very fast so to catch up, and all was good (my boss is a cool guy and doesn't really care when im 30 minutes late). One good thing about yesterday is that I was hooked up with a free case of beer (free because it was 9 months expired). To continue reading about a shitty night (and you do want to continue) please skip to below yet another camera phone picture of your truly...... ahh now wasn't that just pleasant; doesn't a picture of me just make your day something special?
Back to Saturday... Work went alright aside from being late once again (at least this time it wasn't because I was hungover). I got home to see that I had a missed call (odd because who the fuck calls me??). I called the friend back to see what was happening that night:

friend: "Im going to tape two forties to my hands; were on our way to go get some alcohol. Ill give you a call when we get back in town."
Nate: "Sounds good to me." *click*

Nearly two hours went by and no call... So I called back.

Nate: "Dude; what the fuck is going on tonight?"
friend: "Oh, we're going to a party in some other town, a 6 kegger! You wanna come?"
Nate: "Yea sure."
friend: "Well ill give you a call when we are leaving."
Nate: "Cool, later." *click*

I never got another call.

In between the two calls I made I went on a walk to pass time. There I met a friend of mine who was out driving around. We were going to get some stuff to smoke while I waited for my phone to ring. He called his hook up and found that there was nothing to be hooked up with. I just couldn't win at anything last night...

I need to get some new friends, because the friends I have around here aren't really friends at all... Ever time they say they'll call they don't and im left doing nothing.
so fuck them...