Thursday, May 18, 2006

I didn't realized how good it would feel to sit around and do nothing and to not have any school work to worry about; and by the way, it feels great. I still have to work of course, but in my line of work there is never any real stress or worry. Mostly today I just slept so that I wont be so fucking tired tonight. I was going to start doing some drawing and putting them up here, but that will have to come some other day...
For the last few days iv been going on late night walks. I absolutely love them. I take a CD player with me and just walk around town all alone; its really relaxing. I some times sing along to the CD so when I pass people on the streets they give me weird looks. Last night I got a call from an old friend of mine from high school and she asked what I was doing. When I told her she didn't really understand why I was walking all alone late at night and listening to music... I guess its just something you have to do to really understand.
My little brother just made my day by passing along a fortunate bit of information. It turns out that all the other adults in the house will be going away from the whole weekend. Meaning... that this weekend im getting totally fucked up... maybe.