Tuesday, May 23, 2006

There is nothing better than waking up from a 4 hour afternoon nap... Well maybe coke; but the nap is free and doesn't usually give a person a bloody nose.
I woke up to find I had a text message from a friend of mine who still has school for a couple weeks yet. Its always nice to get a message from her seeing is that she is the only one who regularly messages me in the first place. I also woke up to a point in the Matrix Revolution where they lady in the restaurant eats the orgasm cake... It appears that she enjoyed it.


Ever get vivid flashbacks to the point where its like watching a movie (or being in one) of the past? I didn't last night for some reason.
It was really late when I was on my walk and I went down a certain road in town. Then it hit me and I felt like I went back in time. It was a just under a year ago... About 11 months when I was walking around town barefoot with a beautiful young lady who was also wear nothing on her feet (because I stole her sandal)....

it was odd (the flashback, not what we were doing). Im not sure what brought this flash back on. Maybe it was the similar weather condition, maybe something else, but it made me think about my past and I how I want it back. But as we all know, what is in the past stays there and we can only hope to have good time in the present and future

Im afraid that if I don't start taking some risks in my life that its just going to pass me by and ill miss out on everything.