Monday, May 29, 2006

Time for lovin'

Some weekend... well at least some Sunday. There was a family gathering I had to go to which wasn't too bad because Lloyd drove and I drank. I went to work kinda drunk after that but it all turned out alright. It seems what when im drunk work (and I) moves much faster and before I knew it I was on my way home and my drunkenness was wearing off. So get my buzz back I went back to the gathering with the beer that I picked up earlier this week. That was dying out so Lloyd and I went to a gathering of friends out of town where I finished off my beer. Unfortunately I was the only one drinking so I came across as very annoying and wouldn't shut the fuck up... but im like that sober too.
Work this morning was no where near as fun as last night. Hung over working sucks. I realized that I hadn't even eaten yesterday and all that was put into my body was alcohol. I was terribly dehydrated and my stomach was sending my weird messages; punishing me for the night before.

So my layout is changed now. I felt that the block look, while fitting to the title, was getting very old. Things have to change sometimes...