Saturday, June 03, 2006

You walk away I'll walk away

I won the first of many battles over the war between rock and country last night. There was no argument when I changed the station at work.

Have you ever wanted something and not really know why? There are things in my life that I once had that I thought I wanted back. But do I? Sometimes things that were once good, once nice, may never be like that ever again once a certain point is reached. And to try and retrieve said things may actually be a poor idea. When you dwell on the past for too long it can be distracting from what's right in front of your face. Also, when emotions are involved you cant see things for how they really are.

This has happened to me, and it has taken the advice from a very dear friend to help me see what iv been doing. I need a change, I need some risk, I need some sleep, I need a strong drink.