Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Down in a Rabbit Hole

Yesterday I craved Chinese food; today I have a lot of leftover Chinese take-out.

I have a king size bed in my room and I haven't slept on it in weeks. Lately iv taken to sleeping on the couch. Im not sure what it is but I like that couch. Its really not anymore comfortable than the bed. This stuff happens to me every now and then; ill wake up in the middle of the night for some reason then just go sleep on my couch and ill sleep there for a couple weeks. The same process work the other way; ill sleep on the couch, wake up in the middle of the night and go in my bed... im a complex creature.
After a long weekend of everyone being home during the day im finally alone and able to sleep uninterrupted. I cant stand it when my parents or anyone else for that matter give me shit for sleeping in the middle of the day. I still work full time, just like them; only my hours are much more spread out. I work early in the morning for a few hours, then again later in the afternoon. So I have nothing else to do during the day. Also, I only sleep a total of 4 hour at night (I go to bed really late most of the time) so when I sleep during the day im just making up for my lack of sleep the night before. I sleep just as much as everyone else if not less; I just don't do it all at night. You wouldn't give a person who works 3ed shift a hard time for sleeping in the middle of the day because they worked at night would you? No, didn't think so...


It's storming out again and I can't find my fucking camera!