Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why did I start titling my posts?

Tonight is the first time in two weeks that I have any time off. I feel as if its too good to be true so im still waiting for my boss to call me in like last time. I have no plans for my night off, but it will just feel good to not have to work for once.

Last night I received an unexpected phone call from the lovely, the sexy, the talented, the three time featured on buzznet, the Canadian, the short, the SHAZ!! She must have realized that talking to me on msn just isn't enough; some times to get the full Nate James experience you need to call. Although, I felt I didn't bring my A-game to the conversation like before; my A-game being me after 7 or 8 drinks (now that's the good stuff!). At least this time I can remember what was discussed: Buzznet, swimming, nipples, callouses, how fucking hot it is outside, assholes (figurative not literal), and just how awesome we both are.

Triman also reassured me that when im 20 i'll be "banging tons of chicks" (or something like that). He better be right.

I need to go out and starting taking some more pictures with my spare time; and don't worry, they will kick ass.