Thursday, June 08, 2006

Black by popular demand.

Iv slept for two hours now and im still dead, but here goes my next post...

My mouth was raped yesterday afternoon. Yes, that's right; RAPED. I had a dentist appointment! The hygienist must have been in a rush because she was going so fast through all her shit that she was killing my gums. slow down whore! You're fucking killing my mouth! I would have said it, but she had sharp tools in her hands and im to pretty to be all cut up.

Something interesting happened at the front desk though. The lady who I had to hand my chart too said, "Nathan? I didn't even recognize you! you look so old now!" No lie! I admit that it had been some time since I was last there (a few months), but I didn't think iv changed that much. I must admit, with my hair shorter and no longer a being flopping mop on my head I do look older. She made my day... or at least my afternoon.

Lately iv been unusually happy. Not too much has changed in my life, I just feel less down. I have taken some little steps to start to "better myself" such as avoiding things and people that cause me stress. It's tough at times, but I think it’s working out well for me. I suppose that if I really wanted to better myself I could stop drinking and smoking and try getting a little more physical activity in my day... But one thing at a time! im not Superman (yet)

My ex owes my $10. I made a bet with her that if she got back with her boyfriend (who cheated on her) that I gets me moneys. Now it’s not as if she had just been told that he was cheating... SHE SAW IT! It was at a party and she watched him cheat. Yet, last weekend I find out that they are back together... WHAT!?! It's not that I care; I just want my fucking ten dollars!

What the fuck is it with girls who take back guys who cheated on them? It seems to happen all the fucking time. Iv never cheated on a girlfriend and in my relationships when it was over, it was over. Iv never really gotten back with an ex; iv tried, but failed. But these assholes fuck some other chick and that’s a forgivable offense? Both parties are fucking idiots! The guy is a fucking idiot for cheating, and the girl is a fucking idiot for taking the guy back thinking that it wont happen again... I don’t get people!

Now its back to sleep...