Monday, June 05, 2006

My heart is an apple

I got very little sleep last night and iv been up for nearly 10 hours already. My eyes are burning telling me that I need to get some sleep before I go to work again. Stupid eyes, what do they know? At the band today there was this really old guy in a wheel chair named Adolph who was complaining to the teller about how he got a Canadian coin in with his change and how they wont accept them at the bank... Like he needed that extra 5 cents.I haven't shaved in a couple days and im not sure why, I don't particularly like it when im too scruffy. The look and the feel of it just doesn't suit me.

Iv become addicted to BlogShares.com and now im a millionaire...

during my day, when I have nothing to do and im not around my computer I think about topics and rants that I want to post on here. But when I sit down to write them I completely forget what it was I had to say. In the last week iv bought 3 packs of gum and I keep losing them! I have no idea where the fuck they keep running off to but I hope its some place where they are happy and with their own kind; candyland maybe...

... damn, I need some good ol' fuckin' sleep!