Thursday, June 08, 2006

Could I be anymore tired...?

...Why yes, yes I could be. For the moment im incredibly tired; I got in very late last night and got just under 3 hours of sleep before having to get up for work. I hate it when I go to be and it feels like as soon as I fall asleep im waking right back up... Even though iv been out for hours.

My body was punishing me for last night's late night. My legs had that numbing pain in them and my eyes were fighting my will to keep them open. Come to think of it, im not sure why im writing this now instead of sleeping. Yesterday blogger was down while I wanted to post so I had to go postless for a day, im surprised I survived (loser)

Oh, anyways, last night I hung out with that girl I went to school with again (the hot one). We went on a walk and smoked and when we started back toward her end of town I thought she was just going to tell me that she'd walk home from there. Instead she invited me in to watch a movie; some French independent film. A war/romance that was all in French, so for over two hours I was reading the English subtitles at the bottom of the screen. It wasn't until the movie was over that I realized it was already past 1am. She offered me a ride home, but I didn't want to be a bother:

"Thanks, but that's ok, it's a nice night, I'll walk... good night." At the time and in my state of mind I thought that it would take no more than 5 minutes to get home... It was more like 25.

There is so much more shit I want to put in this post but I don't want it to be too long, so ill write more later today... maybe.