Sunday, June 11, 2006

Don't deconstruct.

My weekend has consisted of tequila, beer, and boredom. But I did come across some interesting news.
Plattsmouth, Neb. - A gold ring found in the home where a rural Nebraska couple was murdered has led to charges against two Horicon, Wis., teens who admitted breaking into the house with at least one of two other suspects charged in the case.

Wayne and Sharmon Stock were found slain in their farmhouse two miles west of Murdock, Neb., on April 17. Both had been shot in the head at close range with a shotgun, investigators said.

The Cass County Attorney's office this week charged Jessica M. Reid, 17, and Gregory D. Fester II, 19, both of Wisconsin, with two counts of murder and two counts of use of a firearm in connection with the murders
Reid and Fester were already in custody in Dodge County, Wis., on car theft and other charges. (more of the story here)
Greg Fester is/was my neighbor and was a classmate of mine back in grade school. He was a dirty like goon back then, and now he's going to prison... good riddance. There is actually a pattern starting to develop. Before I moved here I lived out in the country and the neighbor boy down the road was also sent to prison for murder. Maybe living close to me just turns some people into cold-blooded killers...
My dad had to jump in front of my camera just at the right moment. The first time I got drunk was with these two guys. My dad, and my neighbor Gonzo. I was 14 at the time and when my mom found out I was trashed she blamed it on these two and always held a little grudge again Gonzo. But he's the shit! He poured me a shot of tequila Friday night, I slammed it down and chased it with my beer. He yelled at me! "You need to sip it!!" "FUCK THAT! Im not sipping that shit. A shot it meant to be slammed! When you go to the doctor for a shot they don't just give you a little here and there, you take it all at once!" That shut him up! Maybe sipping tequila is a Mexican thing... Gonzo kicks ass... Everyone should have a big Mexican neighbor who like to get drunk!