Saturday, June 17, 2006

Changes are no good

So iv got time off for my vacation this summer. For the time being, the plan is for me to go and visit Kira for a few days in Winnipeg. Whether or not those plans follow through are yet to be determined. I still have about two months before I can have off so there is still time to plan. This will be the first time I go away for vacation all on my own and im really looking forward to it; even though I have no sure idea what I'll be doing yet...

I slept too much this afternoon. It was another one of those times where I just kept resetting my cell phone alarm. I got to the point where the alarm didn't even wake me up. That happens a lot when I having music playing while im sleeping.
I bought a cactus today. For some reason iv always wanted to get one; and now I did. I rule.