Friday, June 16, 2006

Eyes bright enough to burn me

Im posting quite early today because I know that as soon as I lay down I'll pass out. I only got about 2 hours of sleep before having to head off to work this morning. I actually got out of the house and hung out with real people last night. I went out and had a few beers with some friends. So anyways, this morning I popped a caffeine pill, slammed a Mt. Dew, gave myself a wake-up-slap to the face, and I was all ready for work. But that was a few hours ago and I can feel the energy draining from me now. I can feel the melatonin welling up in my body causing my eyes sting and my eyelids to droop as they try to force me asleep.

Only one person mentioned to me that I spelt "relief" wrong the other day in my "Orgasmic Releif" post. Just so everyone knows, when ever I 'mis-spell' something I do it on purpose to see who is paying attention (Shaz was the one who caught it). It's like the title of my blog; I spell 'forty' with a 'u' on purpose...