Friday, June 23, 2006

Zipper blues

Every now and then I put in my Smashing Pumpkins DVD and remember just how much they kick ass... Not that I ever forget or anything. Im watching it at this very moment; it's just a friendly reminder.

I haven't been my antisocial-sit-in-my-room-self lately. Iv actually been going out nights and seeing certain people; people whose company I rather enjoy (any company is better than no company). People who are somewhat new to me, not the asshole friends of mine who never call when something is going on or who say that they are "busy"... fuck them.

Ill likely be pulling another all-nighter Saturday night. Normally I wouldn't be going to this certain party because iv decided that I didn't wanna see some of these people ever again. But a friend of mine who I really do want to see and who I haven't seen in nearly a year will be there. So im most likely going and most likely going to get fucked up and end up driving to work with a killer headache like last time. Should be interesting...

I get to go golfing today. For some reason the tee time is 3:44... Why the fuck couldn't they just make it 3:45? If I don't get there at the exact time do I miss out or something? Fucking golf people...