Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My heart's the bitter buffalo

I drove home from work in my underwear this morning.
  • Things at work got all fucked up and took way too long and my clothes got so dirty that I didn't wanna wear them on the drive home. So stripped down the my boxers. Once home I walked around outside my house in my underwear and waved as cars drove by me.
I was up late again last night.
  • I was dead tired last night but when a friend of mine called at 10:30 to go on a walk I didn't refuse. I got in a fight with my friend about how I analyze people and about how I analyzed her. I could tell that I was right by the way she didn't say anything for 5 minutes after my harsh analyzation. She claims im a pessimist "You just can't stand that there are people like me who can be happy while you're bitter and depressed." She's wrong, im a realist; and the reality is that things in life can be shitty sometimes but not all the time.
I slept this afternoon and still I feel like passing out.
  • Every morning when I wake up I say to myself, "That's it! When I get home im going to shower and then its right back to bed with me." But it never happens that way. Im usually very awake when I get home, probably due to my caffeine pills. Usually around 11 am my lack of sleep hits me and I pass out for a couple hours.
I went to the bank; taxes kicked my ass.
  • Another big pay check for me. It would be much bigger had 20% of my check not been taken away by taxes. I work 100% of the time, I should get 100% of the money that iv worked for.