Thursday, June 22, 2006

Now what is he bitching about?

I hate picking strawberries!! Why? Because:
  1. it hurts my fucking back
  2. it hurts my fucking knees
  3. it is a waste of my fucking time
  4. I get bit up by fucking bugs
  5. the outdoors fucking scares me
  6. I was/am fucking tired
  7. it takes way to fucking long to do
  8. I don't even eat a lot of them... fuck!!!
So why do I do such a thing? Because I "live rent free".

I find it funny yet pathetic how I often talk about letting go of my past and being totally done with certain things/people. But things away have a way of coming back. Take berry picking for example. Last year when I picked strawberries I said "THAT IT IM DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIT!!!" but here I am one year later saying the exact same fucking thing once again.

I need to remember to buy a post card to send to ShaZ... i keep forgetting.