Monday, June 26, 2006

I dream of a dream of a dream

Once again I was late for work today. I must have shut my alarm clock off this morning and fell back asleep. My boss called me at 5:50 (I was by this time 45 minutes late):

Boss: "Hey, you going to come in this morning?"

Nate: "Oh shit... What time is it?" (looks at clock and sighs) "Shit... I'll be there right away"

I threw on come clothes, grabbed a soda and some caffeine pills, then it was out the door. This has been happening all to often lately. I know that I could never be fired, but I think my boss is starting to find my sleeping in to be less humorous. But what does he expect? Iv been up and working every morning for the last 3 weeks. And I mean EVERY MORNING, not just Monday threw Friday... But every fucking day! I haven't have a full day off in over a month...
This is me being totally annoyed by everyone. Some times I just get like that. There are those days where everyone is just being a total fucker-head to me so I just block them out of my mind and let myself drift off into a different world.

The other afternoon while catching up on my sleep I had a very realistic sex dream. Whether or not I knew her or she was just someone I dreamed up, I cant remember but she was familiar somehow. It was one of those dreams where I question whether or not it really happened. I smelt my fingers and they didn't smell of sex so I figured it was a dream... I let myself fall back asleep but no more sex dream for me...