Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Feeling fight flee

Having the morning off kicks ass. Iv been sitting around in lounge pants all morning and watching TV; I feel like a lazy bastard and I really don't care. I hate how computer/internet retarded my parents can be. "How do send a picture in an email?" I can understand them asking once or twice until they figure it out but iv went though this shit like 15 times and they still don't understand what the "attach file" button does.
I was a cool kid. Im not sure what happened...

It's the 4th of July which unless you live in America mean absolutely nothing. What does it mean for me?
  • I wont have to go get the mail out of the mail box.
  • If I needed to go to the bank I cant because its closed.
  • I can play with fire and not be called a pyro.
  • People will play an unhealthy amount of "patriotic" country songs that will make my head want to explode.
  • If I had bills to pay, I cant.
  • I could possibly get out of the house.
hmm... I guess it doesn't mean much to me either. Would I consider myself to be "unpatriotic"? No, not really. So I don't get a hard-on over a war we won over two centuries ago, big deal. I don't hate/dislike the US. Sure America is fucked up sometimes... But what country isn't?