Monday, July 03, 2006

Taco overload

When you don't feel like cooking to often, or when the person/persons who normally cook go away for the weekend and you don't wanna make a new food for every meal you can do what I do. When something like this happens, like it did to me this weekend, you can make 3 lbs of taco meat at once and it will last for quite some time. Although, there is the odd chance that you'll get sick of tacos before you eventually finish off the food; but who gets tired of tacos?
Lloyd and I went out and bought $40 worth of bottle rockets and other various little explosives. Fun stuff... I doubt Ill be going anywhere for the 4th unfortunately.

Because I spend a lot of time... too much time... by my computer I felt it was fitting that I went out and bought a nice new computer chair. I must say, this new chair kicks quite a large amount of ass. It has fake leather and everything!! ooohhhhhhhh!!! and now I can move without having my ears die from the sound of horrib
le squeaking and screeching the other chair made.

I feel as if im having a small spell of writers block once again... Ugh, I hate it when this shit happens so please bear with me.

I need to start planning my Canada vacation soon... I'll be going to Winnipeg; I can't wait!!