Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cut my nightmares out of paper

It's already fucking July. I love this time of the year but time seems to be moving way to fast. Before I know it Ill be back in falling asleep class and being antisocial sitting in the computer labs. Iv pissed off quite a bit of people lately... go figure. I got a call to go and hang out with some... friends... But instead I went and hung out with someone else who I would choose over them any day. The people I ditched don't really like it when I go and see this other friend of mine mostly because one of the girls I was supposed to go and hang out with has a thing for me and I choose to go and watch movies with my friend/ex. So now I have a bunch of people mad at me. I care oh so much... Wait NO I DON'T! These "friends" of mine are obviously very immature if they get pissed a something little like this. I got yelled at and I kind of just told them to go and fuck themselves. I don't need to take that shit from anyone; I do as I please.
yes, that's me with my hand in my boxers enjoying my Friday night home alone. I didn't even get drunk last night, weird I know. I was too tired to drink really. Well, maybe just to tired to drink alone. Instead I went on a walk, had a cigarette or two, and made a few phone calls looking for some stuff... I found nothing and gave up the search.

I got paid today and want to go buy some fire works. Im not the kind of person who really gets into the "Fourth of July" shit. The whole independence Day thing doesn't mean much to me... I wasn't oppressed the by the British over 200 years ago, and celebrating our independence of them after all this time seem like it would be a real slap in their face today. I mean come on, they are our allies and friends now; we don't need to keep rubbing their faces into the fact that they lost a war to us 230 years ago. Yes, being independent is great... woohoo. The only thing people really like about the 4th is that they get off work (I don't, but most people do) and get to play with fire; who among us can honestly say they don't like to play with fire? Come on.