Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dreams can suck

I know that blogging about dreams is against the "rules"; but I don't care.

Iv just woken up from a dream, a bad one. I would really call it a nightmare. It was just a dream where bad things happened... but still not a nightmare. Im not sure if that makes sense or not. Anyways now that im awake the feelings of pain and rejection still linger in my mind to the point where im really depressed. I keep telling myself it was a dream and none of it happened but it was so realistic that I cant totally push these feelings away.

I really don't want to go into who the dream was about because she is a real person in my life who does mean a lot to me. When I woke up I felt as if my heart had been broken and I was left all alone. That's what happened in the dream, and there was nothing I could do about it. I suppose what I really fear is that this dream is something I know could happen and that if it does happen it will be my fault for letting it.

If I keep having dreams like this I'll have to start sleeping even less so that when I do I fall into a sleep so deep that I don't dream or at least don't remember the dreams.