Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I believe in symmetry

It was raining like a mother fucker today! It didn't stop me from going into town to look for a new camera, but maybe it should have. On my why home I nearly died cause I took a turn a bit too fast and lost control. Opps... The rear end of my car got a mind of its own and began to spin out when I turned. I almost did a complete 360 and thankfully there were no cars in the lane I slid into. Its weird, I liked it. It was a total rush. A couple cars that were following me slowed and look to see if I was ok; I just laughed and waved at them as they drove by.

I found what I needed to know about getting across the border. Thanks everyone who gave me passport and travel tips/info!

Current Requirements for Entry Into Canada

Visas are not required for U.S. citizens entering Canada from the U.S. You will, however, need:

  1. Proof of your U.S. citizenship such as your U.S. passport (For information on obtaining a U.S. passport, check with one of the regional passport agencies located throughout the U.S.) or certified copy of your birth certificate issued by the city, county or state in the U.S. where you were born. If you are a naturalized U.S. citizen and do not have a passport, you should travel with your naturalization certificate. A driver'’s license, voter'’s registration card or Social Security card is NOT valid proof of citizenship.
  2. Photo identification, such as a current, valid driver'’s license.
Im very relieved that I don't need to get a passport because in order to get one before I leave I would have to pay $160.. fuck that!