Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Social security can kiss my ass

I hate the fact that so much money is taken out of my pay check each week to go into social security so that old people today can get money for doing nothing. The US social security program is totally fucked up! In theory im putting money into social security so that when im old and useless I can still get by on a social security check. In theory its nice, but it doesn't work. Too much money is being paid out to the elderly today so when the time comes for me to retire and kick up my feet the social security will have run dry and all that money that has been taken out of my pay check will never get back to me... The one who EARNED THAT FUCKING MONEY! NO, instead all that money goes to the old people of today. My boss's wife told me that her aunt gets $800 a month from social security! WHAT THE FUCK! Projections have shown that by the year 2040 there will be nothing left in social security... no wonder why. These old women are getting a lot of money (much much less than they ever put in themselves) to sit on there ass. When I was told this I went on a rant and my boss's wife was in total agreement, she wont see a dime of the money she puts in either. And THAT is fucking outrageous!
After over seven months of being my little asian sister, Gift will be leaving us early Monday morning. She has become part of our family in that time and she'll be missed. Fortunately she's planning on going to college here in Wisconsin, so our paths may cross some time in the future.

To reiterate: US social security plan = bull shit. Gift leaving = sad.