Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh... My head

I had a very self-loathing morning today. It happens from time to time. My mind becomes too full and I cant just shut it off. I race through thoughts at blinding speeds and often many at one time. I hadn't eaten, and the little sleep I was able to get did nothing for me. Negativity filled up every pore of my insides and wad burning away in my mind. Im not sure what really triggered it. Nothing had changed from when I went to sleep to the point where I woke up feeling this indescribable emptiness somewhere deep down in me. Maybe it was something I dreamt about and didn't remember; something deep in my subconscious. I felt like putting my fist thought my car window just so my outside would feel as shitty as the inside. Fortunately for me, in not prone to such violent behaviors. No, instead I just snap at who ever happens to get in my way in some sort of attempt to relieve my depression by passing it on to someone else. But this tends to make me feel even worse.

Half way though the morning I snapped out of this little waking-depression-coma I was in and felt fine. It was left as mysteriously as it had came. Feeling better, I went out and took some photos... It relaxes me.
Ok, on a much less serious note, and seeing is how im being oddly open today I have a bit of a funny story to tell. This morning when I got home from work I decided that I need to shave... and not just my face. I had never actually shaved my downstairs parts with an actually razor and shaving cream out of a fear that I would slice up something important, but iv grown quit comfortable with my shaving skills so I decided to give it a try. Anyways half way though im doing just fine but realize I need more shaving cream to finish the other half. I reach for the shaving cream only to find that it was all out... So now im walking around with my fun-stuff only half clean shaven. I didn't take any photos, but just enjoy the mental picture.