Saturday, August 05, 2006

Laugh hard its a long way to the bank

I came across some bad news last night.

I was doing some online banking work and noticed that my checking account balance was terrible low... much lower than it should be.

On Wednesday I went to the bank and put $500 in my account. Or so I thought...

the teller at the bank that filled out the deposit slip wrote the wrong account number out and now someone else has my $500 and I have nothing.

I know that its the teller's fault but im not going to hold a grudge against her... She was a nice old lady and I was kind of distracting her with conversation.


lucky for me I kept the receipt so now im off to the bank to try and get this matter straightened out... Unfortunately only the drive threw area is open so I may be fucked... (figuratively)