Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pin point who we are

Iv been true to my word so far and I haven't had a cigarette since my vacation has come to an end. I know it was only a couple days ago, but at least that's a start.

Sometimes I start writing a post and I get the whole thing done then suddenly I no longer like something about it and I delete it all. Im saying that because that's what I just did... twice.

its like I have some fucked up writers block where I can write for hours but never like what's there. This happens a lot actually.Lately there have been many people who have been telling me they enjoy my photos and how nice they are. Maybe its because I took them but I don't see anything special about them. Point. Click. Upload. Post. Its that simple.

Thanks to everyone who tells me how much they like them, whether its by commenting, by msn, or in person. Your words have been very kind and appreciated. It's people telling me they like them that keeps me taking them, no matter what I think.
Im fucking starving... Time for some Chinese. mmmm