Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A million little nipples

there is so much to says about this last week that it was take a full day to write up the post. To sum it up I would have to say "CANADA IS FUCKING AWESOME". Well not just Canada, getting to hang out with Kira for a week was a lot of fun, and im really going to miss her... I don't even know where to begin. Iv never had so much fun. Some of my events once I got there includes:
  • drinking
  • bars
  • clubs
  • dancing
  • drunk adventures
  • techno dancing
  • bands
  • smoking
  • drunks on the bus
  • mods
  • sushi
  • strange foods
  • photo taking
  • walking walking walking
There are other things that fall into a category I call "What happens in Canada stays in Canada."

Ill be sure to write more about my trip in detail later... But for now here are a few of the over 300 photos I took.