Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday posts are dull

One of my bank account matured recently freeing up a substantial amount of money for me to blow on things I don't need.

I bought a web cam the other day so now people can experience me LIVE on msn!!! Its the coolest thing you can do... Believe me. Also, I'll be making short video clips and putting them up... What will they be of? I have no idea. Tell me what you want to see and I'll do it... maybe.
Lately iv wanted to post a link to my blog on my myspace account. The reason I haven't yet was because I didn't want people I know personally coming here and knowing anything about me beyond their already narrow view of me. But I forgot something... I don't give a fuck what the people I know personally thing about me. I have very few close friends whose opinion I hold in high regard, but these friends aren't the kind to judge in the first place.

im not sure where im going with this. Its Sunday and my brain has shut off. Sunday posts are never very creative anyways...