Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No tunnels

It's strange, lately iv enjoyed being single. Looking at all my friends who are in relationships that are full of drama and totally fucked up makes me feel glad that im alone.

This may sound selfish, but I only have to think about myself when im single. I don't have to worry about anyone else but me. I don't have to remember to call someone or worry that they'll be pissed if I forget to call. I can do what I want without someone trying to change my behaviors (as my past relationships seemed to be). For the time being... This is really nice.

I feel sorry for those out there who feel like they need to be in a relationship. Those who jump from one person to another. Those who are "romance junkies". Its pathetic really. People should feel comfortable alone before they should try and feel comfortable with someone else... If that makes any sense.

don't get me wrong... relationships are nice. But they are also a lot of fucking work sometimes... and I hate work. The last two relationships I was in (in retrospect) were shitty and "fake". I dated girls who were too full of themselves and put everything and everyone else above me... EVERYTHING! Now im not says that I should have been priority number one... not at all... I don't like too much attention; but to be completely ignored fucking sucks. My self confidence was eroded away and it pissed me the fuck off.

Being single for these past... 9 months or so... have been good for me. Im ok with being alone. I don't get all emo over relationships and cry and piss and moan when they end. Sure I get bummed out for a couple days or so, but that's almost to be expected.

Maybe I have some attachment issues, but I don't give a fuck...

...only downfall to no relationship/attachment issues is the lack of being sexed up...

Wow, a serious post... Weird.