Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Soon forgotten

That was outside the bus station...

To add to the list of "things I don't need yet I bought them anyways" last night I went out and bought a video iPod. It was actually very random of me. It's not often that I go spend over $300 on a whim.

The way I see it is this: Iv worked my ass off for the past 3.5 years without really buying anything that I 'wanted'... Most things I bought were 'needs' (except my vast collection of DVD's).

"I wanted a iPod and now I have one... (*holds fist up*) I rule!!" (mock of
Lester Burnham from American Beauty)

Iv been neglecting blogs lately... Its a sad thing. I keep being too preoccupied with other little things to really sit down and read blogs. This will change soon im sure. Ill be doing a lot more blogging once school starts up in a couple weeks.

Speaking of which I just paid for my next semesters tuition... So there is another thing I 'wasted' money on... fuck...