Friday, September 01, 2006

Its been a while

One year ago today

Well, iv done it. Today is the one year anniversary of fourty blocks. Iv never had a... well... a hobby I guess that latest this long. Some of the nicest people I know iv met though blogging. Bloggers kick other people's asses... but we all know that already! Im not even the same person I was this time last year, im like Nate v2.0. I hated the person I was last year... He fucking sucked and was a pussy little bitch who was in a god-awful relationship.

Now im just a neurotic shut-in who doesn't give a shit...

I just got home from a day of roller coasters and I think I went a little mentally retarded from my head being jerked around so much. It was great. The longest wait before we got on a ride was maybe 5 minutes at most.

after the roller coasters and the park we went out to eat. We being me, my older brother Alphons, our friend Justin who recently came back from Iraq and his fiancee. Anyways... we went out to eat at this buffet where they are all you can eat steak (fat-ass Americans...). It was both great and horrible. I ate way too much, but it was so fucking good.

unfortunately we wont be going to the strip club anymore tonight... So it looks like internet tittes for me again tonight.

Happy birthday "fourty blocks - my wasted youth"