Thursday, September 01, 2005

fourty blocks


i just moved away from home... sounds great right,,, not really, its kinda depressing, i dont know anyone here and i havent started work or school yet... but i will in a week.
i had to take a drug test yesterday for a job at walgreens, which i dont know when i start yet,,, but it will be soon (givin that i pass the drug test)
i just got the internet hooked up on my computer... so now i have some contact with the outside world... all iv been doing lately is watching dvds and reading, i dont even have any booze
i dont have any real food here, i eat ramon noodles, and drink water... i need to find soom clubs or bars with live music or something.
my girlfriend, kat, who is a year younger then me, is not allowed to come and see me due to her parents, thats fuckin nuts...i need some human contact around here... so it seems like ill be driving more then i wanted to so i can see her... but it doesnt bother me...