Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fragancia de auto nuevo

Iv been cigarette free for two weeks straight now. Frankly, im surprised. My last smoke was with Kira at the bus station just before I left Canada.

I go back to class in a week and im not sure if my "im not going to smoke anymore" attitude will stick. Smoking is a great way to socialize at my college. When im sitting in the computer labs im reluctant to just start talking to people because I associate being at a computer with being busy.

I don't really like to be bothered when im online trying to read or watch shit... It many times pisses me off actually. So why would I do to someone else what pisses me off?

Going out and smoking is the one social think I know how to do. If you go out for a smoke you talk to people who are also going out to smoke, that's just how it goes. You don't go out in the courtyard to light up and get away from people. If someone comes up to you when your outside smoking you don't tell them to piss off; you socialize and get to know people.

Occasionally a "hacky sack" circle crops up (it IS college after all). Its then that I quickly back away. Im about as good at hacky sack as I am at speaking the bushman click click click language... which I cant do. And if you stand too close to these circles you are automatically in it and you WILL be passed the thing. My natural instincts are to grab it when my hand. I do that and get some wicked looks from the punk-rocker-hippies who started the circle... NEVER grab the hacky sack with your hand! They'll cut it off!