Saturday, September 09, 2006

Randomnessish

I got a hair cut last night and now its really short. Shorter than it has been in nearly 3 years. I don't have a photo of it yet...

The weather right now isn't the greatest for going out and taking photos which is ok because im to tired to go walk around town right now

I got a call last night from my neighbor... I didn't answer it. So he called my home phone and I had to run and tell my mom to tell him I wasn't home. I didn't feel like drinking or hanging out with anyone last night. Iv been this way for a while now; being alone is comforting to me.

I need to stop buying music on iTunes so much. Its just go convenient that I cant stop. When I think of a band I wanna hear and that I don't have I go and download the whole album. At this rate I'll be broke by the end of the month.

I hate it when im washing dishes and my hands are all wet then I have get and itch... in my pants... and I don't want to scratch because if I do it will look like I pissed myself.

Yesterday I signed up at BlogExplosion.com, thanks to Breigh for hooking me up with some blog-related sites. She also gave me some great ideas for my next 25peeps.com photo (they involve me either naked and with a sock or me in boxers with a little morning glory... We'll see).