Monday, September 11, 2006

Spelling sukcs

It has come to my attention that I cant spell worth shit. I hate proof reading my own writing... or anyone else's for that matter.

Guess how many hours I put in at work last week. 55 hours!! Yes, 55 hours in 7 days. I don't think iv ever worked so much. Unfortunately I don't get paid extra for overtime.
Arriving early to my computer science class has been giving me time to browse through blogs a bit more. I have some catching up to do.

Im a bit odd. For some reason a new hair cut makes me feel like a totally different person. The shorter my hair gets the less I care about things and the less anxiety I have. Im more care free and just want to let my life float in what-ever-the-fuck direction it wants to go. I don't know... im kinda crazy. Longer shaggy hair, now that I think back on it, totally pissed me off and for some reason made me very self-conscious.
Five years ago today:

Virginia Madsen turned 40. She's 45 today!
Roxann Dawson turned 43. She's 48 today!
What does this have to do with anything? Not a damn thing. I don't even know who the fuck they are really...