Sunday, September 17, 2006

Do the evolution

When I was younger I used to enjoy weekend. They were a break, a mini-vacation. I don't see them that way anymore. Now they are just a void of time where I have even less to do. I don't go out on the weekends like most college students seem to do. I haven't been to a party in months. I want to get out more, I just don't know how. Iv forgotten...
At the moment there are beer cans littering the area around my computer. They're accompanied by randomly placed post-it note with even more random writing on them, some with little sketches iv drawn.

My couch is covered in clothes and little things that I just threw on it instead of putting them away. Im sitting in a silent room. The only noise is the keyboard and the refrigerator fan that had just kicked in.
Weekdays help me to fill up the void in time that I seem to be in. Going to class helps to occupy my mind. I don't stay there very long anymore. I go to class and once class is over I head straight for my car and back home. I don't know anyone at school really, and I guess I assume to now know them. I'll be leaving in less than a year anyways.
I cant wait to move. I know iv had these feeling before I moved last time (which turned out to not be a good thing) but this time I think its different. Last time I moved away I was in a relationship and was leaving that and other friends behind. This time im not connected to anyone. Iv cut off whatever local friendships I once had so now there is nothing to hold me back form leaving and staying gone this time. I'll have a nice clean start at a new school with a new job with new people.

I need some sleep.