Monday, September 18, 2006

School blogging

I left for school early today. About 3 hours early. I had work to do and I know that if I stayed at home that I wouldn't get anything done. There is too much to distract me at home. I know I would just end up watching TV or sleeping for masturbating... But most likely id do all three but not necessarily in that order.
I started smoking again... I had quit for a month and I figured that was long enough. Plus this way I have a reason to go outside in the court yard and talk to people without looking like I went out there just because im a loser with no one else to talk to. I wont be smoking as much as I did before I quit; only at school.
I brought my camera with me to school today to see if I can find anything worth while to photograph. The problem is that I don't like to us my camera when other people are around. For me taking photos is very personal.